Tue, Nov 06|
Parent Support Group
For Any Parents & Carers of Non Neurotypical Children, Teens or Young adults (ADHD, ADD, ASD, NVLD, Anxiety, Depression, Social Pragmatic Disorders, Learning Differences...)
Time & Location
Nov 06, 2018, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
ParentAble LLC, 2 Platt Ln, Rye, NY 10580, USA
About The Event
Come and find a sense of community, understanding, a place to laugh about the same things, talk about problems, and help each other. Learn new realistic, pragmatic solutions that have an educational and a therapeutic focus.
These are groups of like minded, non-judgmental parents all living with similar challenges. You can expect to:
- Find comfort in knowing that there are other kids out there like yours, and other parents who “get” what you’re going through
- Find and share resources, not just from Caitlin but from all the group members (educational and therapeutic)
- Find real support that can save your sanity!
- Find a safe place to vent and share your frustrations
- Share triumphs along with disappointments
Join our Parent Support Group to "renew your spirit, determination, and enthusiasm for life." (Ripley, 1993)
There will be wine and some light snacks!